Blog #1- Due Monday, November 26thAs we approach Thanksgiving, what are somethings that you are thankful for as Americans living in the 21st century (think about things that early Americans and immigrants did not have or things that people in other countries still may not have)?
**You only have to blog once this time to earn full credit.
i am thankful for having most of my family come together and having a great big feast for dinner, and speanding tme with each other and having a great time and turkey, stuffing mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie and many other great dishes to pass.
ReplyDeleteSomethings i am thankful for is for fredoum food a please to live and also for school.
ReplyDeleteThere are a lot of things that I am grateful for, but these are only a couple. The biggest thing that I am grateful for is my family. If I didn’t have them, my life would just be a miserable life. The next thing that I am grateful for are the variety of foods that we are able to have. Most countries only eat seafood, because that’s all they have. And some countries might not have chocolate. That is another thing that I am graciously grateful for. I am also grateful for a safe home, a safe environment to live in, a school and education, clothes… and indoor plumbing. I cant use the bathroom outside in an outhouse. That is just straight up GROSS! Last but not least I’m grateful for… ELECTRICITY! Without electricity, I wouldn’t be typing everything that I’m grateful for. Thank you Benjamin Franklin! :)
ReplyDeleteThere are several things that i am thankful for, the first thing that i am thankful for is shelter we live in a house with a roof on top of the house. The next thing that i am thankful for is food many people do not have food and they starve and those people do not get to have a good thanksgiving like us. The last thing that i am thankful for is transporation we do not have to walk if we are 16 and passed our drivers test also we can ride buses that is the kind of car that we go ing everyday or so to go to school, the 3rd kind of transportation is if we live or go to a city we could call a taxi or if we were famous or we were ging to prom we could drive or call a limo also we could walk,run to where ever we needed to go that day
ReplyDeleteIm thankful for many conveniences. For an example my kitchen has a working fridge,running hot or cold water(sink), and flushing toliet,and a dishwaher. The Early Americans and immigrants didn't have them. they had a well for water,no dishwaster and they used buckets or out houses for the bathroom. im so thankful for the 21st centery that we currently live in.
ReplyDeletei am thankful for a lot becouse i have shelter a faimly. the thing in ameirca that is really cool is that we are a free country.we can believe anythimg we want. we have enough food to stay alive and we have enetertian men. thats what make america lucky and stuff that other countrie dont have.
ReplyDeletei am thankful for all the technology we have today because without technology we would not be able to be where we are now. i am also thankful for having a home and great family members.
ReplyDeleteI am glad for the tecnolegy that we have that the immigrants did not have. Also i am that we can go to grocrey stores and by chicken that has seperated from different pats of the chicken.
ReplyDeletethe thing i am thankful for is my family,sports.i am thankful for my family because they help me get better at sports and help me out when know one will.i am thankful for sports because i help me show of me talents and make new firends
ReplyDeletei am thankful for all the freedom i have as a girl. the fact i can go to school is awesome. and when i older being able to vote.in other countries they can't do anything like that. also I'm thankful for my loving family that will always be here for me.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for everything that my life brings me everyday. Some of the things that i am very thankful for are one, we have a ton of food these days and each one of them i really enjoy! The second thing that i am thankful is we have a building which we live in and it is called a house. the third thing that i am very thankful for is each day of the 5 day week is school we get to get educated.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for technological because without it we wouldn't have computers,phones and lights.
ReplyDeleteIam thankful for friends, family, whellth, and food on the table. early americans did not have those things because they hade to go hunting and they couln't go to stores and pick up a turkey. thin other countrys they cant aforde thanksgiving because they cost to much and thin other countys might have different types of food.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for many things.
ReplyDeleteMost of all is my family.My family is very important to me their always there when i need them. in the 21st century im happy i have a phone,ipod,computer etc... so i can keep in touch with my friends and famliy members. fresh water and food on the table.and being happy and healthy.
i am thankfull for electricity my family clothes my phone.....things that we had but they didnt have is AC frigerater electricity warm clothes
ReplyDeleteIn these days i am thankful to have my family,some really good food,like turkey,stuffing,gravy,and pumpkin pie:)but out of that list im am the most thankful for my family.
ReplyDeletei am thankful for my family and that i have a roof over my head and enough food to eat. i love my dog too my life would be different without her.another thing is that i get to go to school kids in 3rd world countries dont always get to learn.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for many things. One thing that i am thankful for is my education. Another thing that i am thankful for is that we are not at war as much now than in the past. The next thing that i am thankful for is that we do not have to make things that we wanted. The last thing that i am thankful for is our freedom, and our ability to choose the path we will take in our future. I am thankful for many things but there are more important ones than others.
ReplyDeleteim thinkful for the things that we have. im glad that we have tools that will make our luves easer. also im glad that we got tchnology.
ReplyDeletetheir are many things i am thankful for. i have time to spend with my family. i also have food sometimes their is no food and it is still like this. i can just go to the store and buy my food and back then they had to hunt. they had to dry the food to eat it and we can just throw the turkey in the deep fryer or the oven. that is alittle to alot of why i am thanful for this thanksgiving
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for many things. I am most thankful for my family but that is not all.I am thankful for most of the things that early Americans didint have like coco beans.but food is not evrything. Ther are things like wepons and spices. But dont get me rong i like food. Those are just some of the things i am thankful for.
ReplyDeleteAmericans have a lot to be thankful for. I,for example, am thankful to have a caring family who always looks after each other. I am also thankful to have Thanksgiving where we all get together and sare a feast and true words of what we are all thankful for. I am thankful to always have food, warmth and a roof over my head. Some people dont have that. Early Americans didn't have every cure to every sickness. It was a harsh and hard way to live. We all should be thankful for what we have. You should remember the early Americans and relize all the perks in life. Plus remember the saying" you dont know what you got until it's gone."
ReplyDeleteThere are many things that I am thankful for as an american in the 21st century.For example I am thankful for my house. I know that most immigrants and early americans did have houses, but some may not have had them. If they did have houses they probably weren't warm and comfortable. I am also thankful for the luxeries we have. Like, cars, planes, Bikes and many other things.There are many other things that I am thankful for, but these are the things that I am thankful for most.
ReplyDeletei am very thankful for having a house and a good and suporting family, even though i have to do chores, my family always has my back and i am very thankful for them.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for my wonderful family, good health, awesome friends, fun sport teams, yummy food but mostly my loving wonderful family.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for many things here living in the 21st century. For example I am thankful for the fact that I have an advanced home to live in, instead of homes like igloos. Also that I have comfortable clothes to wear other than scratchy wool dresses. Lastly I am thankful for having a school to go to where I can learn in many different healthful ways. There are many things I am thankful for.
ReplyDelete-Please reply
i am thankfull for the internet. i feel bad for the pilgrams because they didnt have the internet to help them with their homework. i am also thankfull for my family,many pilgrams were often killed by diseases or they were left behind.finally i am thankfull for grocery stores. so that way we dont have to farm stuff we can just drive their, pay for it, and then cook it or eat it
ReplyDeleteSome things that I am thankful for as an American living in the 21st century are having running water, a hot water tank so I can turn on the faucet and take long hot showers. Thankful that Benjamin Franklin invented the lightning rod so that we have electricity today to operate our lights, our electric stoves, our computers and all the other electronic gadgets we use today. Thankful to have a gas furnace when I am cold turn up the thermostat and when I am hot turn on the central air. I am thankful for our rights as American people and the freedom we have.
ReplyDeleteSome things that I am thankful for as an American living in the 21st century are having running water, a hot water tank so I can turn on the faucet and take long hot showers. Thankful that Benjamin Franklin invented the lightning rod so that we have electricity today to operate our lights, our electric stoves, our computers and all the other electronic gadgets we use today. Thankful to have a gas furnace when I am cold turn up the thermostat and when I am hot turn on the central air. I am thankful for our rights as American people and the freedom we have.
ReplyDeletethe only thhing I am thankfull for god for bringing my grandfather to a pain free life
ReplyDeletei have many things to be thankful for. one thing i have to be thankful for is electricty. if we didnt have electricty we wouldnt have heat. i would die if we didnt have heat becaues it is very cold. another thing i have to be thankful for is lighting. i am thankful for it because i am scared if the dark and we would be in the dark :|. the last thing i am thankful for is are econimic status at home. we are able to live in a house with running water, elecrictity, heat etc. because we have jobs that pay for all this.
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful for warm clothes for the winter, and a house to sleep in.
ReplyDeleteThe thing that i am thankful for is having a computar or a sell phone to context people when ever you feel like it.i am thankful for safty and having an army. I am thankful for the food i get like ham mash potatoes and gravey.
ReplyDeleteThere are many things that i am thankful for like good health, friends and family,a house,and education i am also thankful for the things i didnt earn, things that were passed to me without any efforts being spent. i am also happy to be alive :D
ReplyDeletesome things im thankful for are running water (plumbing)because the native americans couldnt take showers so they were dirty all the time.im also thankful for electricity because i couldnt imagine a world without it because i have had it all my life.finally im thankful for having hospital and cures for diseases because back then you had to just pray that you got over it so you could live.they didnt have the medical research we have today.those are some of the things im thankful for.
ReplyDeleteI am very thankful for many things. Such as being able to go to school, having clothes, freedom, food and shelter. Some people in the 21st century and even today do not have these privilages that i have and i am very thankful for it.
ReplyDeleteI am most thankful this year and every year for my family. It doesn't matter, where you celebrate only that you are together. I am also thankful for having modern day tools for cooking and for cleanup. I am also thankful for utensils.
ReplyDeletei am thankfull for many things for most of my food for example coco/choclate came from them not only that but also many other items not only food.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for my family i love. I love them all. I am also thankful for the house i live in and the food on the table i can eat. And last I'm thankful for being alive. I love the life i am living and i cant ask for anything more than that!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat im thankfull is a roof over my head then i get to have a nice dinner every night.finally im thankfull for a wonderful family.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for many things. These are it i am thankful for my family, a roof over my head, and for me, and for the food. Thats what i am thankful for.
ReplyDeletei am thankful for many things such as all my family and friends. i am thankful for my home and my pets who live in it with me. i am thankful for the food, rides, and the money my parents give me. Be thankful for everything because someone out there doesnt have what you have.....
ReplyDeleteI am thinckful for a cell phone so i can keep up with my friends over the brack. also i am thinckful for a cumfritbol bed so i can sleep well.those are things i am thinckful for.
ReplyDeleteim thankful for my famliy and friends and everything i have in my life!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have a lot of things in my life to be thankful for. For example, my family can afford for me to play an instrument. I also have a family that will help me whenever I need help. My family can also afford a lot of luxuries that some people in other countries cant afford. I am very thankful for what I have in my life.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for many things during my thanksgiving. I am thnk ful for my family, all the food i get to eat and the house that i get to live in. Finaly i am thankful for the big turkey that i get to eat and spending time with my family. These are some resons why i am thankful during Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteThis year I'm am thankful for many thing and many of them are things that the early American immgrants didn't have. For example I am thankful for my family and all of the electronics that we have today. I am also thankful for my horse, Henry, and for many other things that I have today. So the is what I am thankful for this year.
ReplyDeleteThis year I'm am thankful for many thing and many of them are things that the early American immgrants didn't have. For example I am thankful for my family and all of the electronics that we have today. I am also thankful for my horse, Henry, and for many other things that I have today. So the is what I am thankful for this year.
ReplyDeleteyay turkey!!!!!!\
ReplyDeleteI think i am thankfull for my family and dogs. I realize that early americans did not even have a full family. We spend thanksgiving with our grandparents and aunt and stuff like that. Some family memebers died on the travel and they did not have grandparents, this is what i am thankful for and what the early americans may not have had.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for my family friends and everything I have even thought times get tough I still have it better than some Americans but mostly I am thankful for the family and friends coming together at this time to celebrate the new world and how America was founded to its rightful place that we live in now I think more people should celebrate tre holiday because it brings the family together
ReplyDeletei am thankful for my famialy our house our jobs.
ReplyDeletei am thankful for my family and frinds and being able to see my family around this time
ReplyDelete