Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Has Sprung

Blog #4-  Due Wednesday, April 10th

 
Here is another "gimmie" blog, where all you need to do to earn full credit is respond (only once) to the following question: 

What do you look forward to most about Spring/Spring Break?

PS- This is the last blog for the marking period- make sure that you have completed blogs 1-3 for this marking period as well. Remember, even if you complete the blog late, you can still earn partial credit, which is better than none!

54 comments:

  1. the thing that i like about spring is the sun. the reason why is to play outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what i am looking foward to this spring break is to go to my grandpas house. and not being home for like five days

    ReplyDelete
  3. i look forward to sleeping in over the break the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya thats the best.....i like sleeping

      Delete
    2. sleeping is one of my fav things to do over break.

      Delete
  4. the thing i look forward to about spring break is that i get to sleep in and the thing i love the most about spring is that it doesnt get too hot that i cant wear jeans but it does get warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like being able to play outside in shorts and t shirts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to but unfortunatly weve only had a couple nice days.

      Delete
  6. Paramorerocks246810March 28, 2013 at 9:54 PM

    When I think about Spring Break I look forward to seeing my friends. Also for spending time with my family and getting to read more. I will miss my friends and teachers at school, though. I hope to discover new things over break and I hope others will discover things too. Spring Break will be a great new memory. I can't wait for school to be back in session. Hope to see everyone happy and ready for the State Exams when I get back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I most enjoy the great smelling flowers and fresh air. And and the trees getting their beautiful leaves back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right but anyway I love going to see the flowers and I also get to go outside for track more often!!!

      Delete
  8. thankfully spring break is here. I have been looking forward to it because I finally get to see my cousin , my grandparents , and (as silly as it sounds) I also can not wait to see my cousin's cats. plus HOPEFULY it will actually become warmer so I can finally ride my friends 4-wheeler with her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the thing i am looking forward to is the warmer weather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i definitly agree

      Delete
    2. then u get to go outside more!!!

      Delete
    3. i cant wait for warm weather.

      Delete
  10. the thing that i look forward to when going on break is just getting to sleep in and relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  11. seattle_sounders170April 2, 2013 at 3:46 PM

    the thing i am most looking foward to is going to buffalo in a really cool hotel wich i loooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee going to hotels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    HAPPPPPPPYYYYYY SSSSPPPRRRIIINNNGGG BBBBRRRREEEAAAKKKKKKKK

    ReplyDelete
  12. i look foarerd to fishing and sports espessially ncaa.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am looking forward to nice weather and brightly colored flowers

    ReplyDelete
  14. BEST FRIENDS FOREVERApril 6, 2013 at 5:13 PM

    i look forward to watching movies being outside and having friends over but most of all SLEEP

    ReplyDelete
  15. I look foward to for spring and spring braek is warm weather and for spring braek is to visite my aunt in rome italy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like the warm weather

    ReplyDelete
  17. ChickenWingGarbagePlateApril 7, 2013 at 9:04 AM

    I am looking forward to many things this spring. For one thing I know that school is almost over. I am also looking forward to warm weather and being able to go outside more often.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i look forward to go outside and actually stay warm. also i own a ATV so im hoping to drive that more often

    ReplyDelete
  19. the thing i am looking forward to about sping is the sun the smell of nature. the sun will help me get tan and i sure need the tan and it would be good weather to play sports.i like the smell of nature i like to smell flower the make me feel good about my self.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i look forward to hanging out with my friends, outside!

    ReplyDelete
  21. the thing i like about spring is that i get to play basketball w my dad

    ReplyDelete
  22. the idea of spring brake is warm wether and i can catch up on my sleep. i can spend time wit my faimly.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I look forward to hanging out with friends and sleeping in.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am looking forword to the warmer wether and being to be able to wear a t-shirt and shorts and not get asked how are you wearing short.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I look forward to horseback riding to the nice weather the most.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am looking forward to going to South Carolina at myrtle beach.

    ReplyDelete
  27. i look forward to the flowers and the sun and also the warmest weather

    ReplyDelete
  28. i am looking forward to sleeping ALOT, the warm weather, and having time to destroy my Sims family's... >:D

    ReplyDelete
  29. i look foward to sleeping and lisning to One Direction :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. i look forward to going on vacation with my family and leave the house!

    ReplyDelete
  31. the thing i am locking for is to skatebord.

    ReplyDelete
  32. The thing that I’m looking forward to most this spring is school almost being over. I cannot take school any longer. Waking up at 5:30 in the morning, idts. I need my sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am looking forward to the warmer weather and to go to Florida and camping:)

    ReplyDelete
  34. the thing that i am looking forward to is the flowers and birds and animals and warm weather and no more snow

    ReplyDelete
  35. i look forward to the nice weather

    ReplyDelete
  36. i am looking forward most about break is hanging out with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  37. over break i am going to hang out with friends and family. also have a great easter hope yo have one too.

    ReplyDelete
  38. the warm weather so i can swim soon,the week of,and school only having a few months left so it will be over soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you excited because we only have 3 more months of school because i am!!!!!

      Delete
  39. i am looking forward to being able to wear shorts and a tee shirt. also i wont have to shovel and most of i will be able to ride my four wheelers and go ride my bike. i will be able to camp and do things like that. one other thing i will be able to work and get money so i can get a new fdour wheeler. WARMTH COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. im looking forward to not waking up early for school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an idea for spring break right because i totally agree with you

      Delete
  41. I love just going outside and running with my cousin because we do that mostly everyday if it is warm and sunny then we always go swimming in my brand new pool that i got just last year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like spring except for all the BUGS that out and the best thing is i live in wood house :[

    ReplyDelete
  43. sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. THE UNDERGROUND FIGHTERApril 15, 2013 at 2:04 PM

    IM LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING TO FLORDIA AND THE NICE WHEATHER !!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. i liked playing black ops 2 on spring break

    ReplyDelete